Have you ever wanted to learn a second language?
Learning a new language with Mango Languages is free for all library patrons, and offers a fast and convenient solution for our community’s increasing language-learning needs. Each lesson combines real life situations and audio from native speakers with simple, clear instructions. The courses are presented with an appreciation for cultural nuance and real-world application that integrates components of vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and culture. Users learn actual conversation, breaking down complex linguistic elements within an audio-visual framework that draws important connections and builds on information they have already learned.
Mango offers more than 40 foreign language courses and 16 English as a Second Language (ESL) courses.
To get started, click on the Mango button on the right side of this website, and use your PINES library card number to create an account.
If you have any questions or problems getting started with Mango, please visit or call your local Troup-Harris Regional Library.
(Your library card must begin with the numbers 21055 to use Mango.)
Harris County Public Library
- Library Book Club on November 18th at 12 pm to discuss In the Garden of Beasts by Eric Larson
- Author David Johnson on November 18 @ 7:00 pm
- Storytime on November 20@ 10:30 am
- Pajama Night Storytime on November 21@6:30 pm with Ms. Kit McClung
Hogansville Public Library
- Storytime on November 20 @ 10:00 am
LaGrange Public Library
- Storytime on November 20 @ 10:30 am
- Thanksgiving Storytime on November 26 @ 6:30 pm
All programs are FREE and everyone is welcome!
For more information, click here: Free GED Prep Classes Fall 2013
Looking for information about the Civil Rights Movement? Click on the link above to find print and online resources.